1st August 2016: The Peanut Van will be attending markets and events throughout Brisbane and South East Queensland in August and September. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you know of an event that you think we should attend.Markets in August and September
- Nanango Markets - 3rd Sept
- PCYC Toowoomba - 28th August, 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th Sept
- Queen Street Markets, Brisbane - Due to sickness we will be unable to attend the markets on the 24th of August Hopefully back on deck for the 31st August we do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused unfortunately it is something we can't control.
- Toowoomba Farmers Markets - 17th and 24th Sept
- NOTE: we will not be attending the Manly or Mitchelton Markets August and September
Please call us on 1300 81 82 83 for further information if you want to visit us at any of these but aren't sure if any particular market is running or not, or if you want to make certain we'll be carrying enough of some particular lines you want to stock up on - we certainly will if you request it!MARKET LOCATIONS ADDRESS DETAILS:Queen St Mall:
Top end of Queen Street near the River, opposite the Treasury CasinoPCYC Toowoomba:
219 James Street ToowoombaPLEASE NOTE:
If you are going to a market specifically to get your peanuts at The Peanut Van, there are times where we may not be there due to vehicle breakdown or illness. If this is the case, please call us prior to the market during office hours Mondays to Fridays to check if we are attending. Alternately, you can check our Facebook page.