September 2018: The Peanut Van will be attending markets and events throughout Brisbane and South East Queensland in September Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you know of an event that you think we should attend.Markets in September
- Nanango Markets - 1st September
- PCYC Toowoomba - 2nd September other dates TBA
- Queen Street Markets, Brisbane - 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th September
- Maryborough City Heart Markets - Thursdays
- Hervey Bay Pier 1 Markets Saturdays
- Nikenbah Markets, Hervey Bay - Every second Sunday
- Shalom Markets, Bundaberg - Check our Facebook page for dates
- Howard Markets - Check our Facebook page for dates
Events in September
- Cleveland Caravan, Camping, Boating and 4X4 Expo - 21st to 23rd September
Please call us on 1300 81 82 83 for further information if you want to visit us at any of these but aren't sure if any particular market is running or not, or if you want to make certain we'll be carrying enough of some particular lines you want to stock up on - we certainly will if you request it!
MARKET LOCATIONS ADDRESS DETAILS:
Queen St Mall: Top end of Queen Street near the River, opposite the Treasury Casino
PCYC Toowoomba: 219 James Street Toowoomba
PLEASE NOTE: If you are going to a market specifically to get your peanuts at The Peanut Van, there are times where we may not be there due to vehicle breakdown or illness. If this is the case, please call us prior to the market during office hours Mondays to Fridays to check if we are attending. Alternately, you can check our Facebook page.