January 2018: The Peanut Van will be attending markets and events throughout Brisbane and South East Queensland in January. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you know of an event that you think we should attend.Markets in January and February
- Nanango Markets - 3rd February
- PCYC Toowoomba -21st, 28th January, 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th February
- Queen Street Markets, Brisbane - 31st January, 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th February
- Maryborough City Heart Markets - 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th January
- Hervey Bay Pier 1 Markets Saturdays 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th January
- Nikenbah Markets, Hervey Bay - 7th, 21st January
- Koala Markets, Hervey Bay - 14th, 28th January
Events in February
Moreton Bay Caravan, Camping, Boating and 4x4 Expo at Redcliffe - 16th to 18th February
Please call us on 1300 81 82 83 for further information if you want to visit us at any of these but aren't sure if any particular market is running or not, or if you want to make certain we'll be carrying enough of some particular lines you want to stock up on - we certainly will if you request it!
MARKET LOCATIONS ADDRESS DETAILS:
Queen St Mall: Top end of Queen Street near the River, opposite the Treasury Casino
PCYC Toowoomba: 219 James Street Toowoomba
PLEASE NOTE: If you are going to a market specifically to get your peanuts at The Peanut Van, there are times where we may not be there due to vehicle breakdown or illness. If this is the case, please call us prior to the market during office hours Mondays to Fridays to check if we are attending. Alternately, you can check our Facebook page.